NAVBARIMAGE

31.10.15

Pachi Pachi | East Victoria Park, Perth

Let me tell you, this is one of my FAVOURITE Asian cafe in perth. My lovely cell leader discovered this and in no time it became everyone's to go spot! I've been here over a gazillion time because of their lunch deals ($10 a meal!) but unfortunately they took it away and the dishes are slightly pricey for me to be going so often.

It says Asian, but the food menu is mostly Japanese cuisine. The place is quite popular but we usually get a seat. The staff that were here are amazing, they're so so so so nice and friendly and I have received high quality customer service every single time.

This was the first time I have been to Pachi Pachi after they took down their lunch specials and I was so upset that they don't do my favourite dish anymore! I can't exactly remember was it is called but it was like a beef version of oyakudon and was the bomb.



We started off with Fresh Asian Greens with oyster sauce ($10.50). The name was misleading, I thought I would get a variety of Asian vegetables but it turned out to be just bok choy. Oh, I initially ordered it with garlic sauce but I guess the waiter messed up since he didn't note any of our orders down while we selected. The vegies were really yummy, but would I pay that much again for greens? Probably not. I have recently made my own homemade version of this, check it out here.

THIS was the highlight of my day. I ordered a matcha frappe (right, $6.50) as usual. Pachi Pachi hands down serve the best matcha frappe in Perth. It's made of yummy cold goodness and topped with cream and green tea kit-kat on top, yum! The mango smoothie (left, $6.50) wasn't too bad either, it's got the Asian mango kind of taste kind of like mango caprison.
This was a new dish I tried out, Chicken Nanban ($16.00) it didn't look as appealing to me but the taste blew my mind. It was so good, I was so sad when I had the last piece. The chicken was sweet and tangy and the sauce on top is their homemade Japanese tartare sauce which taste a lot like Japanese mayo. They also had some vegetables on the bottom, which I think is coleslaw but I'm not too certain.
Oh man, this one is one of my favourite signature dish of theirs. Pork with sweet & sour red wine sauce ($16.00). It's pretty much sweet & sour sauce with some capsicum and onions but the one from Pachi Pachi just explodes in your mouth with strong flavours that makes you long for more.

Everyone in Perth should go and try this restaurant. I guarantee that you would not be disappointed!         

♥ Jess
Location: 608 Albany Highway, East Victoria Park, Perth
Opening hours: Mon-Sun 11-2pm, 5-9pm
Phone: (08) 94720088
Pachi Pachi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment